Solutions for filtering of metalworking fluids
The metalworking industry, foundries, glassworks, brickworks, or even the aerospace and motor industries generate a quantity of fine particles, cutting fluids or oil mists as part of their processes.
In poorly ventilated workshops, those oil mists produce dense fumes in the atmosphere, with a characteristic smell. Delta Neu can offer stale air filtering solutions for every stage of the process: machining, forging, milling, grinding, sharpening...
Operating principle of an oil mist filtration installation
A properly designed industrial filtration installation will include the following functions:
- Local capture of mist-laden air
- Separation air - particles
- General ventilation to eliminate residual pollutants (not collected at their emission)
- Compensation of the air supplied
- Transport with adaptation of ductflow
- Polluted air handling and exhaust: stale air purified before release to the atmosphere (or internal recycling in some cases)
The importance of maintening your filters
Filtration systems on machinery provide no guarantee over time if maintenance is not kept up: changing filters, measuring particle levels in workshops, checking air quality.
Focus on nuclear filtration
Delta Neu has experience with the specific requirements of the nuclear sector and aim to help make interventions safe during the construction, operation, outages and dismantling phases of nuclear power plants.
We have a team dedicated to the nuclear industry:
During the construction phase
- Clean-up via input of fresh air,
- Elimination of polluted air,
- Blowing of warm air,
- Elimination of residual water in the tanks,
- Drying steam generator
- and heat exchanger bundles,
- Helium test on condensers,
- Ventilation of miscellaneous containers,
- Keeping premises frost-free,
- Ventilation of bus bars...
During maintenance operations in operating phase
The equipment proposed by DELTA NEU can create a negative pressure in the containment tents, tanks and piping networks during Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) unit outages. CYCLAIR®, MED CP, MED GV, IODAIR and MED PZR are designed specially for these applications.
During dismantling operations
DELTA NEU helps you optimise the capture of the pollutant at source with specific solutions. Equipment particularly suitable for dismantling processes treats and filters the air loaded with radioactive dust and/or fumes.