Delta Neu wil adapt the solutions regarding a few key design points as:
- Nature of the workstation: finishing, bag emptying, production lines...
- Type of dust: produced by flour, glass, plastic, wood, metals...
- Dust's characteristics: type of product, particle size, density, relative humidity, temperature, explosivity...
- Specific technical characteristics, dust collector's location, risk of explosion...
Operating principle of a dust extraction installation
The main effectiveness of a dust control installation depends greatly on the concept of the hood design. The closer the capture hood is to the source of dust emission the lower the airflow required, thus allowing a smaller system to be installed. We undertake all the calculations to provide you with the best capture system to suit your needs
By taking into account the dynamic laws of airflow and economic constraints, DELTA NEU establishes the optimum dust conveying speeds. A low air speed may cause potential blockages and high air speed will require a larger motor and increase the risk of high abrasion.
We offer you
- the selection of filter media for each application, nature of the dust and discharge emission levels,
- automatic or semi-automatic filter cleaning systems,
- correct filter area to suit the air flow
- neutralization of acid gas by reagent injection systems
The recycling of the air is recommended in winter to reduce the heat loss. However the air reintroduced in the working area must conform to legislation in force. The nature of the filtered dust is also significant in the choice of the solution. If recycling is not possible, two solutions are feasible to compensate the extracted air flow: either with cooler air using an Econoclim® or by treated air from the Deltafrimair®.
After filtration, different methods of dust collection are available: by bins, by continuous extraction (counterbalanced valve, screw, rotary lock) or by pneumatic transport.
When there is a possibility of explosion DELTA NEU dust control units are built to reduce the risk and to control and relieve it in event it happens. The explosion relief on our DELTA NEU dust control units has received CE certification from INERIS: n° INERIS 04ATEX0049X.